Coffee is an excellent way to start your day. Instant energy, sense of rejuvenation and freshness provided by a cup of coffee can not be matched by any other drink. Strong bitter, sweet aroma and vibrant color makes it an favorite drink among young and old people. Various types and flavors of coffee seeds exist, then the consumer can choose according to the taste. Hot coffee can be consumed in the morning to get an energy boost, cold coffee in the afternoon to beat the heat and at night to boost sleep. Coffee consumption has numerous health benefits and, when taken in moderate amounts can help in achieving a healthy mind, body and soul.
Coffee has almost 0% calories. It is a major source of caffeine and constitutes about 95% of the same. Plus some minerals are present in coffee. such as sodium, thiamin, niacin, folic acid, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, together with the potassium and riboflavin. It was found that coffee contains about 1000 types of chemical compounds and is a source of antioxidants. The benefits are:
– For diabetics: Has been proven that can do great things for diabetic patients. Coffee contains chlorogenic acid and trigonelline alkaloid which assists in reducing glucose and insulin. It’s useful for diabetic patients type 2.
– For cancer prevention: Has anti-cancer properties. Presence of chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, phytoestrogens help reduce the risk of breast cancer. It was found that the person who drinks coffee daily reduced risk of esophageal cancer, oral cancer and pharyngeal. Prostate cancer and liver cancer can be reduced by ingestion. So as you can see, has huge beneficial effects on the fight against this deadly disease, everyone should consume a cup of coffee to stay healthy.
– For memory loss: Coffee improves memory. It has been shown to prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in elderly people. This helps to block the effects of a neurotransmitter called adenosine. The blockade of adenosine inhibitory effect helps to increase the efficiency in the neuronal brain and which release neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine and dopamine. It helps in improving mood and relieves stress. Parkinson’s disease has also been proven that can be reduced by ingestion.
– For protection of the liver: Coffee consumption helps in better efficiency of the liver. This reduces the risk of primary sclerosing cholangitis, which may lead to liver cirrhosis and liver failure, ultimately. It also reduces the occurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma, which is a form of liver cancer.
– He also contains a lot of antioxidants and thus assists in strengthening immunity. Contains caffeine, which helps against headaches and migraines. It helps to improve mood, relieve stress and cognitive functions such as reaction time, incidental verbal memory and visuospatial reasoning. Can constipation prevention and facilitates bowel movements. It stimulates muscle movement, thus helping the efficient evacuation. Coffee contains tannin which can help remove plaque formation and help improve dental health.
HOW TO CONSUME:
It can be consumed daily, but preferably in moderation. Consumption should be around 150 ml or 180-200 mg of caffeine. Not only the coffee contains caffeine, but also teas and energy drinks.